Summary of Role
This role is responsible for supporting implementation of the company’s Enterprise Resource
Planning (ERP) system, NetSuite. Knowledge of database management as well as understanding
of business operations is important to the success of this position.
The NetSuite ERP Implementation consultant is responsible for working with the project lead to
support implementation & manage initial delivery of application services.
- Qualify, implement & support a NetSuite ERP application which aligns with a business
adaptive architecture that emphasizes usability and functionality, workflows, master
data management, data integration, information management & delivery, and security.
- Work with key business and functional leaders to enhance existing solutions through
business process standardization, rationalization and automation, queries and reports,
data integration, and third-party solutions.
- Provide system administration and initial line support for the NetSuite ERP system post
- Ensure availability of qualitative system support, with an emphasis on documentation,
disaster recovery, and business continuity .
- Support management of business partners (professional services) in regard to
implementing and enhancing current business systems.
- Provide status updates, work plans, written documentation, conversion and test plans,
business continuity plans and training for the NetSuite ERP system
- B.S./M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience implementing (production-ready), and managing:
– Corporate tier 1-2 business applications such as ERP (NetSuite), CRM
(Salesforce), Quality (Arena PLM), and other core business applications
– Database development & management of enterprise Microsoft SQL Server and
- Functional knowledge of Front Office (Marketing, Sales, Customer Service) and Back
Office (Finance, Manufacturing/Ops, Quality) business process automation and best
- Microsoft Excel skills in the areas of advanced formulas, pivot tables and reporting, data
tables, and VBA and macros.
- Experience working with IT Operations group on aligning application needs with
supporting client/server/network architecture.
- Have worked in an IT application function in a medical device and/or FDA-compliant
company and experience with validation is highly desirable.
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.