Summary of Role
Element Science is building a world class medical device firmware development team. We are
looking for developers with a passion for microcontrollers (you'd rather read a mixed signal SOC
reference manual than a novel), performance optimization (you know how to squeeze as much
useful processing out of every clock cycle as humanly possible), and building safety critical
applications (writing software is fun, but not very satisfying if it is not saving lives).
The engineer filling this role will participate in the design and implementation of the software
that will set the course for all of the company’s future work. He or she will interact with
electrical engineers, UX designers, algorithm experts, and data scientists.
If you have a proven track record of delivering robust, production quality, safety critical
embedded software, we would love to talk to you.
- Design and implement embedded
software for a Class III medical
- Create production code that is a
dream to maintain and test because
it is extremely well documented,
modular, and instrumented.
- Create performance measurement
- Create automated test environment.
- Create design verification firmware
- B.S. or higher in computer science or
- 3+ Years of embedded software
- 3+ years of C/C++ medical device
- Assembly experience with at least
one 32-bit core.
- ARM microcontroller experience.
- Excellent written and verbal