Summary of Role
We are seeking a mechanical engineering intern to join our Research and Development group. This individual will be responsible for assisting with or leading aspects of product development, including designing components and executing experiments to verify performance requirements of our innovative device.
- Participate in the design and development of a novel, wearable device: design components and create detailed 2D drawings.
- Design and execute experiments, analyze data and generate technical reports.
- Collaborate with manufacturing and Design teams to meet cross-functional goals.
- Fabricate prototypes utilizing a variety of tools and techniques.
- B.S. or M.S. recent graduate or current student in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Bioengineering, or similar.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sound design principles and practices.
- Experience or interest in 3D printing, CNC machining, and injection molding.
- Demonstrated experience with SolidWorks or similar CAD program desirable.