Summary of Role
Element Science is building a world class medical device firmware development team. We are looking for developers with a passion for writing mobile applications for patients to use with our medical device.
The mobile engineer will be a key member of our team, ensuring that will develop high quality mobile applications. The engineer filling this role will participate in the design and implementation of the mobile software that will help patients understand. He or she will collaborate with our designers and product team, working with electrical, data scientists, back-end engineers to define new protocols and APIs and adapting the code to use the latest technologies from Apple or open-source.
If you have a proven track record of delivering robust, production quality software, we would love to talk to you.
- Solve challenging problems and building applications on iOS platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams – Product, Backend, Automation.
- Optimize the existing code and improve app performance.
- Work in Agile environment with focus on product quality and stability.
- Help in evolving our mobile strategy.
- B.S. or higher in computer science or
- 3+ Years of Swift, iOS SDK,
Objective-C, or Android
- Experience with REST APIs and OAuth
- Exercise exemplary development practices including design specifications, coding standards, unit testing, UI testing, and code reviews.
- Experience with AWS systems, Jenkins, Bitbucket.
- Experience with Java Python.
- Experience with Android development.