Summary of Role
Element Science is building a world class medical device firmware development team. We are
looking for developers with a passion for writing mobile applications for patients to use with
our medical device.
The mobile engineer will be a key member of our team, ensuring that will develop high quality
mobile applications. The engineer filling this role will participate in the design and
implementation of the mobile software that will help patients understand He or she will
interact with electrical engineers, UX designers, algorithm experts, and data scientists.
If you have a proven track record of delivering robust, production quality software, we would
love to talk to you.
- Design and implement embedded
software for a Class III medical
- Create production code that is a
dream to maintain and test because
it is extremely well documented,
modular, and instrumented.
- Create performance measurement
- Create automated test environment
- Create design verification firmware
- B.S. or higher in computer science or
- 3+ Years of Swift, iOS SDK,
Objective-C, or Android
- Multi-threading and Object-
- Experience with BLE
- Experience with AWS systems
- Excellent written and verbal