Summary of Role
Element Science is building a world class medical device hardware design team. We are looking for Assemblers with a passion for creating devices that save lives. The Assembler filling this role will be responsible for building our product. You will be part of a tight-knit team on the cutting edge of wearable medical electronics.
- Skills include manual hand assembly, some soldering, microscope work, adhesive bonding, electronic assembly
- Operate tools and equipment such as Heat/Mechanical Press, Laser Cutter, Soldering station, Digital Multimeter, tweezers, wire crimperFirst list item
- 5-10 years of experience preferred
- 2+ years Medical Device experience highly preferred
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills