Summary of Role
Element Science is building a world class medical device hardware design team. We are looking
for electrical engineers with a passion for creating devices that save lives. The Senior Electrical
Design Engineer filling this role will own board level designs that include sensitive analog
circuits and sensors, microprocessors, power, and high voltage electronics on multi-layer rigid
flex and rigid printed circuit boards (PCB) assemblies. If you have a proven track record of
delivering robust, safety critical, electronic designs we would love to talk to you.
- Design analysis, schematics, PCB
layout for class III medical device
- Analysis of performance, cost,
reliability and availability for critical
- Characterization test results on
- Guidance on protocols for
subsystem and system design
- Multiple board level product designs
including sensitive analog circuitry
- Experience with Altium, PADS, or
other PCB design packages.
- Excellent written and verbal
- Preferred familiarity with
component & PCB design practice
for up to 2000V.
- Preferred familiarity with medical
standards (e.g. 60601)