Summary of Role
Element Science is looking for an experienced and passionate Sr. Electrical Test Engineer to join our Research and Development group. This individual will design circuit boards for testing products at automated test equipment and bench levels. This individual will lead R&D Electrical Engineering Group testing of microprocessor-based products containing high voltage (>1500V), low noise analog front end, and various sensors to provide feedback into product design. This individual may also help design portions of circuits in the product. Responsibilities include board design, bring up, characterization, and product verification.
If you have a proven track record of delivering robust systems, we would love to talk to you.
- Design circuit boards for automated test equipment and bench level testing.
- Lead board level characterization testing of integrated hardware and firmware.
- Lead board level verification including tracing to requirements, creating test protocols, performing tests, and documenting test reports
- Electrical engineering background (BS minimum, MS preferred) with 6-10 years of experience
- Electrical development and testing of products with microprocessors, analog sensors, and high voltage
- System level methodologies to lead testing for a class III medical device